The roasted cauliflower I made may have smelt like french fries, but they tasted better and were a lot more filling than the greasy things you get at your local fast food joint. This is the perfect side dish for any meal, and it is definitely a crowd-pleaser. Even the most picky, vegetable-fearing eaters will be coming back for second helpings.
- 1 Head of cauliflower, with flowerets cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp Grated parmesan cheese
- Olive oil spray
- Garlic powder
- Dried rosemary
Makes 4 servings
1. Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees. Rinse cauliflower and then pat dry. Spread flowerets out on a baking sheet.
2. Lightly spray cauliflower with cooking spray. Sprinkle grated cheese, evenly, over flowerets. Then do the same with the garlic powder and rosemary.
3. Place baking sheet in the middle of a rack in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until edges of the cauliflower start to brown.
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Nutrition: (1 cup serving) Calories: 50, Total fat: 3g, Sat. fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 1mg, Sodium: 51mg, Total carbs: 5g, Fiber: 3g, Sugars: 2g, Protein: 2g