Search This Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

I am so tired, but it's something I'm trying not to think about. I just want to push through and keep on truckin' until I drop!

Not really, but I really could use a break right now. The fact that I know I have less than a week until classes just makes it worse. That's when the real fun starts. Classes, homework, work, cooking, working out. Blogging? Sleeping? Hopefully.

Clearly, my posts have becoming more sporadic, it's just hard to cook during the day and work nights and make time for the gym AND find time to blog about what I've been eating. So, I think I'm just going to try to give quick overviews of my days as far as food goes. Recipes will be rarer, but hopefully seeing what I'm eating will inspire you to try a variation of what you see here. Just try and bare with me over the next few months, I'm sure the adventure will be interesting and telling.

It's only quarter to ten on a Thursday night and I'm already ready to hit the hay. And I'm going to do just that!

No comments:

Post a Comment